Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: The King is Packaged!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    king2

    king1

    I am sure Peeker will be drooling at this stage!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not bad, might pick one up for my mom, she's a big elvis fan.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    someone on the white board found him at Spencer's, apparently...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think they were out yet?

  6. #6
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    that's what I thought too...
    maybe buddy was full of shit...

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I read that post. I think he was just trying to stir shit up.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Woo hoo !!!!! That looks great. June is going to be a good month.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Cool.....

    Now I just need a pair of aliens to put besides him [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I want to pick up a set of these old "Campus Cuties" to put around him-

    cut1

    (but I'd rather have a Nancy Sinatra figure)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •